Want to join the Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter Team? Apply today to join the team as a Donation Attendant
Job Title: Donation Attendant, Part Time
- Must possess and demonstrate a commitment to the mission of the Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter.
- High school diploma or GED mandatory
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work with diverse volunteer population
- Must possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work comfortably in a team environment
- Must be able to lift 50lbs or more
- Drivers Licenses with a clean driving record required
- No prior felony convictions. Background checks and drug test will be conducted
- Ability to work in different climates
- Meet and greet customers / Donors
- Driving Donation Truck
- Picking up donations from various donor destinations
- Straighten store as needed and as time permits
- Assist in other departments of store as needed.
- Receive donations/provide donation receipts to donors.
- Able to help guide volunteers.
- Loading and unloading truck as needed
- Any other duties as assigned by the Thrift Store Manager, Vice President of Communications and Development and President of the organization, that may be necessary to the successful operation of the Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter Thrift Store.
Supervisor: Thrift Store Manager