To view the full job description and apply, please visit:
The Development Coordinator is responsible for the initiating and maintaining the NWA Women’s shelter’s donor stewardship plan, social media marketing plan, in-kind and volunteer programs.
- Manage stewardship. Create and maintain donor profiles. Enter donations into tracking system and file donation records. Develop unique stewardship letters for donors as needed. Reconcile Development Team records with Office Manager monthly.
- Develop and implement social media content and strategy for shelter and thrift store. Monitor trends and social space for related topics and conversations. Develop benchmark metrics and measure results. Report social media statistics monthly.
- Manage and facilitate in kind donations for the shelter. Assist in developing and maintaining relationships with businesses for ongoing in kind donations. Develop Memorandum’s of Understanding as needed.
- Coordinate and oversee the volunteer program, which includes recruiting, screening, job descriptions, scheduling, orientation/training, and tracking volunteer hours for the shelter and thrift store. Report volunteer statistics monthly. Coordinate Volunteer Appreciation event.
- Other duties as assigned by the VP of Communication & Development.
- Other duties as assigned by the VP of Communication and Development & the Shelter President
- Dedication to the mission of the Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter
- Able to demonstrate support of people of different lifestyles, beliefs, races, and temperaments
- Experience in management and social media marketing and/or Bachelor’s Degree in related field. Graphic design experience a +
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to travel for work related tasks (Northwest Arkansas area)
- Able to work without supervision, but also able to work in collaboration with staff
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including occasional evenings and weekends
- Ability to lift a minimum of 20 lbs
- No prior felony convictions for violent offenses. Background checks and drug test will be conducted