To view all details and apply, please visit:
- Must possess and demonstrate a commitment to the mission of the Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter.
- High school diploma or GED mandatory. Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Management experience in a retail operation required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Volunteer management experience preferred.
- Ability to work without supervision, but also able to work in collaboration with Executive Director, Development Director, and Office Manager.
- Ability to work comfortably in a team environment.
- No prior felony convictions. Background checks and drug test will be conducted.
The Thrift Store Manager is responsible for overseeing all operations of the Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter Thrift Store. Specific responsibilities include:
- Supervise and evaluate all Thrift Store employees
- Recruit, schedule, and supervise all Thrift Store volunteers
- Coordinate marketing efforts for the Thrift Store, in conjunction with the Executive Director
- Supervise Thrift Store financial procedures, including daily receipts and reconciliation
- Submit sales reports and financial statements to the Office Manager, and to the Executive Director as requested
- Create, promote, and execute store promotions, special sales, and events
- Oversee processes for donations to the Thrift Store; keep donor records in coordination with the Development Director
- Any other duties as assigned by the Executive Director that may be necessary to the successful operation of the Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter Thrift Store.