The Northwest Arkansas Women’s Shelter (NWAWS) encourages and supports outside companies, groups, and organizations to plan and/or sponsor an event to raise funds for NWAWS. This kind of activity is called a “third-party” fundraiser.
We would love for you to join our work by planning a Third-Party fundraiser!
Some examples of third-party fundraisers include:
- Donation drives: You or your group collect items that we need in shelter or for the NWAWS Thrift Store.
- Beneficiary event: You host an event (like a golf outing or car show) and donate the proceeds to NWAWS.
- You host a competition (like a 5K or bike ride) and ask that registrants get pledges to benefit NWAWS.
- Your business donates a portion of your sales during a specified period of time or from a specific product.
- You host a grand opening of your local business and invite NWAWS to assist in the planning and in return, receive a portion of proceeds from the event.
To review the NWAWS Third-Party Policy and/or apply to host a Third-Party Fundraiser, download the below forms. Questions regarding Third-Party Fundraisers or completed forms may be directed to Megan Koontz, Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.